|Florida High Speed Internet||
Voted best in Cocoa for Internet Service
-U.S. Commerce Association
Florida High Speed Internet is expanding and is always looking for good team members. Below are current job openings. If there are none currently available, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will retain it for future job openings.
The ideal candidate will have a wide range of skills and a base knowledge of computer hardware and knowledge. Specific training will be provided for more detailed knowledge. The position requires the candidate to have a positive attitude, be able to follow through on task, problem solve and take pride in work performed. Consistent performance, reliability and attendance are top priorities. This position requires some schedule flexibility to accommodate occasional special projects, urgent issues, and and some after-hour maintenance calls.
· Install customer premise equipment, resolve hardware or connectivity issues encountered by end-users of the network
· Deploy and maintain company network components
· Perform network troubleshooting
· Ability to install network cabling
· Use trouble ticketing system to document issues and resolutions
PLEASE EMAIL TO HR@FLHSI.COM YOUR RESUME AND COMPENSATION REQUIREMENTS IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW.
Required Job Components:
· Neat, professional appearance. · Reliable Transportation.
· Valid Driver's License w/ Proof of Insurance.
· Ability to Pass a Criminal Background Check.
· Experience with hand tools.
· No fear of heights or climbing in excess of 30'.
· Able to lift over 50lbs.
· Some experience with installation/termination of Cat5, low voltage cabling
· Some experience with PCs and Desktop Operating Systems and Browsers
· Some experience with Network Infrastructure: Routers, wired and wireless, switches.
A full-time position is available for the right candidate. We offer a competitive
pay based on skill level and experience. We provide friendly and casual
work environment, opportunity to advance your skills and experience, flexible schedules
and other perks.
Florida High Speed Internet
© 2013 Florida High Speed Internet. All Rights Reserved.
|Acceptable Use Policy | Contact Us | Job Opportunities|